https://www.victoria-ward.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/NoLogoLogoHorizontal-1030x120.png 0 0 Victoria https://www.victoria-ward.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/NoLogoLogoHorizontal-1030x120.png Victoria2021-05-04 13:49:012021-05-04 13:49:01Tips for crafting self-hypnosis suggestions
Tips for crafting self-hypnosis suggestions
- Make your suggestions personal and meaningful to you.
- Suggestions can be generic for overall performance enhancement, or specific to something that you wish to address.
- Phrase your suggestions in the present tense. For instance, say, “I am achieving all that I set out to achieve today”, rather than “I will achieve all that I set out to achieve today.”
- Phrase your suggestions in the positive. For instance, say, “I am confident talking to new people”, rather than “I am not scared of talking to new people.” Or, “I feel relaxed as I work”, rather than “I am not stressed about work.”
- Keep them within the realms of reality! So you might say, “My business is growing and I welcome the growth”, rather than, “I earn £1million this year.”
- Be enthusiastic as you say them to yourself, say them with conviction and be in agreement with them in all of your senses. Allow yourself to feel what it feels like for them to be true as you say them. Remember, this is about changing yourself, so if it feels uncomfortable to do this then that’s great – as it means you’re doing something different. And that is change!
- Repeat the suggestions several times. Find different ways to word them that ultimately mean the same thing.
Some ideas that might give you inspiration
- I attract money with ease
- I am worthy of success
- I speak clearly and confidently at the presentation today
- I attract my ideal clients to me
- I always do more than expected
- I believe in my ideas
- I always find a solution
- I enjoy the challenge of achieving my goals
- My performance is improving all the time
- I love what I do
- I feel confident making social media videos
- Wealth and abundance flows to me
- I feel easy and playful
- I notice opportunities to grow my business everywhere